Perseverance, Thankfulness, Fellowship, Respect, Courage, Wisdom
In our Church of England Federation, we take strength in collaboration, yet celebrate uniqueness. As schools, we may be small, but together we develop children ready to make their mark on the world. We welcome the child yet embrace the whole family. We celebrate our rural environment yet aspire to look beyond our boundaries. We strive for knowledge and gratefully accept opportunities that come our way. We all take a pride in our Federation as we follow in Jesus's example.
Here at Framfield we provide a nurturing and engaging environment which gives each child the confidence, behaviours and opportunities to achieve their potential. We aim to raise the standards of all pupils' progress across the whole school curriculum and to provide an enriching, exciting and creative curriculum to enable them to achieve this.
We are proud of our children and their progress, achievement and attainment. As a school community, we work hard and expect our children to work hard; we also expect excellent behaviour and as a result have an engaged and engaging group of children who leave us confident and ready for their next challenges in life. We have a strong Christian ethos which impacts on all areas of our school life and teaches respect and care for others resulting in a school community which supports each other across all year groups.
- 06/05/2022 - Newsletter 6th May
- 22/04/2022 - Newsletter 22nd April
- 18/03/2022 - Open for Parents – What’s On – April, May, June
- 18/03/2022 - Newsletter 18th March
- 04/03/2022 - Newsletter 4th March
- 24/02/2022 - Covid-19 Guidance
- 12/02/2022 - How to set up filters on your home internet to help prevent age inappropriate content being accessed on devices in your home
- 11/02/2022 - Newsletter 11th February