21.5 hours a week
MPS 1 (£23,720) to UPS 1 (£36,646) experience dependent
Closing Date for applications: Friday 26th April 2019 at midday
Interview Date: Wednesday 1st May and Thursday 2nd May 2019
We are looking for a part time KS2 teacher (3 days a week) to join us in September.
We are looking for a practitioner who:
- Is committed to developing good subject knowledge across all areas.
- Who has high expectations of all pupils.
- Can demonstrate teaching which supports and challenges all pupils from their various starting points.
- Can demonstrate that assessment continually informs their teaching.
- Is a team player.
- Reflects on their own teaching, is outward facing and willing to be innovative in their practice.
- Who offers teaching which excites and motivates learners.
English Subject Leader
We are also looking to appoint a Subject Leader to support us in raising standards in English across the Federation. For the right candidate, we are offering a TLR3 (ranging from £540 to £2683 pro-rata, experience dependent). If you wish to be considered for this role in addition to the teaching position, please indicate this in your covering letter and ensure that you refer to the subject leader job description when completing your application.
Framfield C of E Primary is a small, Church school at the heart of the Framfield Community. We are highly regarded by parents and carers who value the quality of teaching and care that our children experience. We work closely with our Federation partner school Blackboys C of E primary.
We can offer you:
- A friendly and welcoming community.
- A nurturing school.
- A close knit staff team who work together to improve teaching and learning.
- Many opportunities to access quality CPD.
Visits to the School are strongly encouraged. To make an appointment and/or request an application pack for this post, in the first instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR phone 01825 890 258.
Application packs can also be downloaded below: