Here at Framfield we provide a nurturing and engaging environment which gives each child the confidence, behaviours and opportunities to achieve their potential. We aim to raise the standards of all pupils' progress across the whole school curriculum and to provide an enriching, exciting and creative curriculum to enable them to achieve this.
We are proud of our children and their progress, achievement and attainment. As a school community, we work hard and expect our children to work hard; we also expect excellent behaviour and as a result have an engaged and engaging group of children who leave us confident and ready for their next challenges in life. We have a strong Christian ethos which impacts on all areas of our school life and teaches respect and care for others resulting in a school community which supports each other across all year groups.
- 17/01/2017 - Eagles – Spring term 2016 – Raging Rivers
- 17/01/2017 - Puffins – Spring Term 2016 – Extreme Earth
- 17/01/2017 - Peacocks – Spring Term 2016 – Africa
- 17/01/2017 - Kingfishers – Spring Term 2016 – Chocolate
- 16/01/2017 - Year 6 Week 2 Spellings Term 3
- 16/01/2017 - Year 5 Week 2 Spellings Term 3
- 06/01/2017 - African Day with Peacocks & Blackboys Class 1
- 03/01/2017 - Newsletter 3rd January
Inset Days 2016-17
- Tuesday 3rd January 2017
- Monday 20th February 2017
- Friday 21st July 2017