Perseverance, Thankfulness, Fellowship, Respect, Courage, Wisdom
Here at Framfield we provide a nurturing and engaging environment which gives each child the confidence, behaviours and opportunities to achieve their potential. We aim to raise the standards of all pupils' progress across the whole school curriculum and to provide an enriching, exciting and creative curriculum to enable them to achieve this.
We are proud of our children and their progress, achievement and attainment. As a school community, we work hard and expect our children to work hard; we also expect excellent behaviour and as a result have an engaged and engaging group of children who leave us confident and ready for their next challenges in life. We have a strong Christian ethos which impacts on all areas of our school life and teaches respect and care for others resulting in a school community which supports each other across all year groups.
- 15/10/2017 - BAHA Half Term Soccer Scool
- 15/10/2017 - Newsletter 13th October
- 04/10/2017 - Autumn Term in Eagles
- 22/09/2017 - PTFA News 22/09/2017
- 22/09/2017 - Newsletter 22nd September
- 20/09/2017 - Who’s Who 2017-18
- 16/09/2017 - Peacocks Autumn Term Newsletter – Superheroes / People Who Help Us
- 16/09/2017 - Kingfishers Autumn Term Newsletter – Victorians